Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo in affiliation with Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife invited application form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Part-Time Degree Programmes for 2020/2021 Contact Session.
1. B.A.Ed-(English, History, Religious Studies, Fine and Applied Arts, Yoruba, French)
2. B.Ed- (Physical and Health Education, Social Studies, Mathematics/Integrated Science. Guidance and Counselling. Home Economics, Agricultural Science)
3. B.Sc. Ed-(Economics, Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics)
(i) For 4 Years Part-time Degree Programme: An eligible candidate must possess a minimum of merit pass in relevant Nigerian Certificate in Education (NCE). In addition, a candidate shall possess a minimum of 5 O\’Level credit at a maximum of two sittings which should include credit in Engish Language and Mathematics for all courses.
(ii) In line with Joint admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) policy and guideline, candidates applying for the Part-Time/Sandwich/Distance Learning should be processed to JAMB through Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
These categories of candidates need not sit for UTME. However, sitting tor UTME does not disqualify them. The Directorate of Part-Time Studies will coordinate the JAMB registration for all candidates
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates can apply and submit their Application Forms on our online application page www.acondo.net or visit the M.I.S. Cyber Cafe in the College. Candidates are expected to pay for the application form at any Commercial Bank nationwide using the e-transact pay outlet platform.
HOW TO APPLY
1 Visit http://accondo.net
2 Click on \”Apply Online\”
3. Choose \”2020/2021 Part-Time Degree Application\”, choose your username, enter your email and choose a password, and click \”Apply\”
4 There are two methods of payment
i. Online payment: Click on \”Make Payment\”, follow the on-screen instructions, enter your card details when requested.
ii. Bank Payment
Visit any bank nationwide
Ask to use the E-transact Pay Outlet platform to pay for Adeyemi College of Education 2020/2021 Part-Time Degree Application Fee and pay the sum of #10,000.00 (bank charges may apply)
The Bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) for the processing of the application online.
5. Click\”MyApplication\” and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once the application form is submitted
6. Candidates must ensure that they print a hard copy of the processed application form and submit two (2) copies to the Directorate of Part-Time Studies, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, Ondo State.
All applications must be submitted not later than Thursday, 31st December 2020 as lectures will commence in April 2021
LECTURES HOLD DURING SCHOOL VACATION
1. Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, Ondo State.
2 Adeyemi College of Education Model Secondary and Primary School, 57A&B, Fadeyi Street, Oshinle Quarters,
Akure, Ondo State.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Mrs. O.O. Fakorede