The management of Benue State University, (BSU) wishes to inform all candidates who applied for a change of course in the quota-regulated courses (LL.B, MBBS and B. Sc. Nursing) to check their admission status on the University Portal.
2. Candidates are to confirm their admission status on the BSU website www.bsum.edu.ng by paying a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four hundred (N400.00) naira only using the e-payment platform under the “Admissions” link.
3. Successful candidates are required to proceed to pay an acceptance fee of ten thousand (N10,000.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
4. Successful candidates who have accepted their Admission should proceed to upload the following documents for online screening:
(i) Original academic qualifications
(ii) Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph
(iii) Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
(iv) Certificate of State Origin
5. Successful candidates who had earlier accepted admission in other courses are to visit JAMB portal and process change of admission from old to their new courses to enable them print JAMB admission letter.
6. Candidates are to note that checking of admission status, acceptance of admission, uploading of documents for on-line screening on the University Portal shall take place between Monday, 5th October – Thursday 15th October, 2020.
Dr. Mrs. Mfaga Modom, MNIM