UAES Post-UTME/DE Form 2021, UAES Cut-off Mark, UAES Post-UTME screening dates, eligibility and registration details for the 2021/2022 Academic session have been released. What is the UAES Cut-off mark? UAES mark is 140 and above. How much is UAES Post-UTME Form? UAES Post-UTME Form is ₦2,000.00.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following full-time programmes of the University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (UAES), Umuagwo, Imo State, Nigeria.
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B. Agric. in
- Agricultural Extension
- Agricultural Economics
- Animal Production
- Crop Production
- Soil Science
- Fisheries & Aquaculture
- B.Sc. in
- Food Science and Technology
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND COMPUTING (FSC)
- B.Sc. in
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (FES)
- B.Sc. in
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Environmental Management & Toxicology
- Horticulture & Landscape Architecture
- FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (FASM)
- B.Sc. in
- Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Business Administration
- Cooperative and Rural Development
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. in
- Civil Engineering
- Water & Irrigation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
- GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR DEGREE PROGRAMME
This admission is open for candidates who sat for the UTME in 2020/2021 session and scored a minimum of 160, and also candidates who sat for Post UTME in 2021/2022 session and scored a minimum of 140.
Candidates who did not choose UAES as first choice University but scored the required cut-off mark can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates waiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
OTHER SCHOOL POST UTME FORMS
HOW TO APPLY (UAES)
- Visit the university website at: www.uaes.edu.ng and click on admissions on the top menu of the homepage
- You will be directed to the admission section of the portal, under 2020/2021 and 2021/2022 Post UTME/Direct Entry Application, click on “click here to apply”
- Signup with your jamb registration number, email, phone number and password
- Verify your email from your email account and return to the portal to pay the application fee of N2000
- Pay with your card online or generate the reference number and go to any bank branch of your choice to pay physically at the bank, and then come back to continue with your application.
- If you make the payment successfully, you would be asked to click to continue your application and at this point, you will access the application form
- Fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason,
- you can always come back to the admission portal at: https://admissions.uaes.edu.ng to login to your account and complete your application before the closing date: __________________________________________________________
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip and come with it to the university on the Post UTME/Direct Entry screening day to be announced by the university subsequently.