The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME and DIRECT ENTRY Admission Screening Exercise for the 2021/2022 Academic Session will hold between Monday 6th December 2021 and Monday 13th December 2021 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The admission screening exercise will be Computer Based Test (CBT).
UNIBEN Admission Screening Requirements
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2021/2022 UTME and DIRECT ENTRY Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above (for UTME Candidates) are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before commencing the application process.
How To Apply For UNIBEN Admission Screening
All applications should be made between 8.00 am Friday 15th October 2021 and Midnight on Monday 12th November 2021.
The procedure for the 2021/2022 Admission Screening (Post UTME and Post Direct Entry) Application is as follows:
- Visit www.uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for Application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration Slip, and your JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal, click on ‘login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and Password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application Record‘, and provide all required information.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add Online Payment Ticket” at the bottom of the page. Thereafter, click on “Pay via Remita” in the top left corner of the page. Follow the instructions to pay for the application Gross fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only, using a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
- CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO GO BACK ONLINE AS FROM MONDAY 29TH NOVEMBER, 2021 TO CHECK FOR THEIR SPECIFIC DAY, VENUE AND TIME FOR THE SCREENING. ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO BE SEATED, AT THE LATEST ONE HOUR BEFORE THE STIPULATED TIME FOR THEIR SCREENING EXERCISE. MOBILE PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
Candidates are to come to the Screening Centre with the following:
- NCDC prescribed Surgical Face Masks and Small-Sized Hand Sanitizers
- Acknowledgement slip
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
OTHER SCHOOLS POST UTME FORM
FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form 2021 – Complete Registration Guidelines
ABSU Post-UTME Form 2021 – ABSU Post-UTME Screening Dates
LAUTECH Post UTME Screening 2021 – Full Details
UNIMED Post UTME Form 2021 – Complete Registration Guidelines
DELSU Post-UTME Form 2021 – Complete Details & Cut Off Mark
NDU Post-UTME Form 2021, Cut Off Marks – Complete Registration guide
FUTO Post-UTME Form 2021, FUTO Cut-off Mark – See Full Details
AFIT Post-UTME Form & Cut-Off Mark 2021 – Full Details
Application Closing Date:
Application website closes by Midnight of Monday 12th November 2021 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than Monday 12th November 2021). Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight 12th November 2021 will not be screened.
A. A. Bobola
Leave a Comment