Applications are currently invited for the 2020 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme. Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN), Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) are offering the NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship programme to Nigerian Undergraduates who are looking to pursue a degree program at any Nigerian Institution.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students.
Application Deadline: 30th October 2020
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Number of Scholarships: Several
Value of Scholarship: The Scholarship is worth NGN 150,000.
Duration of Scholarship: Onetime financial support
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number.
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students).
Application Process: To apply for this scholarship CLICK HERE.
The following documents are required when applying:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information