UNIMED Post UTME Form 2021 is out. UNIMED Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 session is now available online.
This is to inform the member of the public that UNIMED Post UTME Form 2021 is out. The management of the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo hereby invites applicants from the JAMB/UTME candidates for the Post UTME Screening Exercise into the University for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates are to be guided by the following:
The following categories of JAMB UTME candidates are eligible to apply:
Candidates who took the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo as their first choice and second choice and scored 160 and above in the JAMB UTME and chose any of the under-listed programmes.
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
1. Medicine and Surgery
Faculty of Dental Sciences
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
1. Anatomy (B.Sc.)
2. Biochemistry (B.Sc.)
3. Physiology (B.Sc.)
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
1. Medical Laboratory Science
2. Radiography and Radiation Science
3. Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Faculty of Nursing Science
1. Nursing Science (B.Nsc.)
Faculty of Medical Rehabilitation
2. Prosthetics and Orthotics
Faculty of Science
2. Physics (Electronics)
4. Biological Sciences (Animal & Environmental Biology)
5. Biological Sciences (Microbiology)
6. Biological Sciences (Plant Biology and Biotechnology)
7. Environmental Management and Toxicology
9. Food Science
10. Science Laboratory Technology
11. Computer Science
13. Information Technology
School of Public Health
1. Community Health Science
2. Environmental Health Science
Eligibility For The Post UTME Screening
1. Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2021 UTME and scored 160 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening.
2. Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University.
3. Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess a minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
JAMB UTME Subject Combination
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
How to Apply for UNIMED Post UTME Form 2021
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unimed.edu.ng and take the following steps:
1. Click on Admission;
2. Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
3. Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
4. After payment, Print Payment Receipt
5. On Post-UTME Portal, Click on Application Form to log in with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID as the password to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng)
PAYMENT IS ONLY VIA THE UNIMED PAYMENT PLATFORM. ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT
UNIMED Screening Schedule and Venue of Examination
Screening Exercise Dates, Venue of Examination and modality will be communicated to validly registered candidates at a later date.
ALSO, NOTE THAT
1. All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
a. JAMB UTME Notification of Results or Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
b. Printed copy of the completed 2021/2022 Admission Screening slip.
2. Direct Entry Candidates are to forward their Transcript directly to the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences.
3. For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website, www.unimed.edu.ng, send an e-mail to email@example.com, or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
4. Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s administrative office and at the university’s website, www.unimed.edu.ng
Also, note that valid payments for the purchase of forms can ONLY be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!
Dr Woleola Ekundayo