This is to inform all prospective candidates who chose ATBU, Bauchi as their University of the first choice for 2021/2022 admission and scored a minimum of 160 and above (for all courses) and 230 points for MBBS in UTME JAMB Examination as well as Direct Entry candidates to visit the University website via portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening and update their bio-data as follows:
1. Generate the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number with JAMB registration number as User Name and “password” as the default password.
2. Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as online screening fees into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
3. Fill in the relevant information in the required fields, in case of awaiting result (s) “AR” should be indicated in the appropriate grade area and attach a recent passport size photograph.
4. Download the online screening acknowledgement slip for the purpose of physical screening.
5. The Portal will remain open for two (2) weeks to enable prospective candidates to update their bio-data commencing from Monday 25th October to Friday 5th November 2021.
ALSO READ: UNILAG Post-UTME/DE Form 2021 – See Full Details
TASUED 2nd Batch Post-UTME/DE Screening Registration
MAUTECH Post UTME/DE Registration 2021 – How To Apply
UNIABUJA Post-UTME/DE Screening 2021 – See How To Apply
KUST Post-UTME/DE Form 2021 – See How To Apply
Note: The original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening. All candidates are advised to upload their O’ level results on their JAMB profile. please.
Very nice write-up. I absolutely appreciate this site. Stick with it!